Comment on page
LTO Web Wallet
- Transfer native LTO coins to an address
- Lease native LTO coins to an address
- Anchor document hashes to the LTO Network blockchain
- Utilize the bridge (swap to other networks like Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain)
In the general wallet, multiple accounts can be created and imported.
The wallet web app operates fully on the client side. Accounts are only stored locally, encrypted, and secured with the password that has been set during creation or import. Network information (like balance, and previous transactions) is fetched from a node's API, using the public wallet address.
Transactions are signed locally, and only the signed transaction is broadcasted to a node to be propagated in the LTO Network. No sensitive data is ever transmitted to an external server.
A name and password are asked to store and secure your account. (Note that this is a non-custodial wallet and this data resides on your PC)
Click Continue. The next screen will show you your 15 word seed phrase. Write these words down carefully! This is needed if you ever want to import your account again.
The screen provides two options:
- "I've written it down" - Click this if you have written down your seed phrase, you will be asked to verify the seed after. Confirm if you did.
- "Do it later" - It will open the wallet immediately without confirming/verifying the seed phrase. You can obtain the seed phrase in the "Settings" menu when the account is unlocked.
The interface of the wallet is pretty self-explanatory and intuitive while using it.
- 1.Your wallet's public address
- 2.The total amount your wallet holds
- 3.The amount of effective LTO for the past 1000 blocks
- 4.The total amount spendable
- 5.The total amount your wallet holds + the amount leased to it
- 6.List of transfers (incoming/outgoing)
The Bridge allows swapping LTO to tokens to ERC20 on Ethereum or BEP2 on Binance chain. For more information, please follow the bridging guide.
- 1.Your public wallet address
- 2.Your public key
- 3.Your backup phrase (seed phrase) (Do not share this with anyone!)
- 4.Your private key (Do not share this with anyone!)
- 5.Ability to set a script (Smart Account). It provides an option to disable the ability to transfer coins and would set it so it can only do other transactions like anchoring. Do not use this as a coin holder, this is mostly used by integrators.
Note that certain attributes are not visible in case you are connected with a Ledger device or Universal Wallet.